Noida: The Sharda University, Greater Noida and Dhanuka Agritech Limited signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on 20 December, 2018 to launch a one year Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Protection (PGDPP). Shri R.G. Aggrawal, Charman, Dhanuka Agritech and Professor Hari Shankar Gaur, Dean School of Basic Science and Research signed the MoU in the presence of Shri Kamal Kumar, Advisor, Dhanuka, Shri P.K. Gupta, Chancellor, Shri Y.K. Gupta, Pro-Chancellor, Shri Prashant Gupta, Executive Director, Prof. G.R.C. Reddy, Vice Chancellor, Prof. Surya Prakash Rao, Dean, Academics & Research, Shri D.L.N. Shastri, Director, Corporate Affairs & Strategy and other senior officers of Sharda University. The students will be taught the theory, practical and business aspects of pests, diseases and weed problems of field and horticultural crops and their management at Sharda University. They will also be given a two month field training by Dhanuka who will also pay a stipend and allowances to the students. The 15 students, after completion of course and evaluation process, will be placed on permanent roll of the company as Frontline staff in BD or sales department as per the band and compensation structure of Dhanuka Agritech Limited. The PGDPP is a unique collaborative program depicting an Institute-Industry interface directed towards the growth of the agribusiness sector and at the same time addressing the unemployment problem in relation to the agricultural science graduates. This specially trained manpower will take the much needed best plant protection technology for the benefit of the farmers and the country.
- IIT Hyderabad becomes the first in India and third in the world to launch BTech in Artificial Intelligence
- Cabinet approves Revised Cost of Estimates (RCE) for 13 new Central Universities
- Nearly 25% hike in university & college seats to implement 10% Quota for poor in General Category in both Public and Private Institutions
- IIT Roorkee hosts The International Conference on “Transportation Infrastructure Projects – Conception to Execution ” (TIPCE 2019)
- MBD Group launches AR/VR enabled Modern’s abc+ of Physics for Grades XI & XII at New Delhi World Book Fair 2019