Noida: The Sharda University, Greater Noida and Dhanuka Agritech Limited signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on 20 December, 2018 to launch a one year Post Graduate Diploma in Plant Protection (PGDPP). Shri R.G. Aggrawal, Charman, Dhanuka Agritech and Professor Hari Shankar Gaur, Dean School of Basic Science and Research signed the MoU in the presence of Shri Kamal Kumar, Advisor, Dhanuka, Shri P.K. Gupta, Chancellor, Shri Y.K. Gupta, Pro-Chancellor, Shri Prashant Gupta, Executive Director, Prof. G.R.C. Reddy, Vice Chancellor, Prof. Surya Prakash Rao, Dean, Academics & Research, Shri D.L.N. Shastri, Director, Corporate Affairs & Strategy and other senior officers of Sharda University. The students will be taught the theory, practical and business aspects of pests, diseases and weed problems of field and horticultural crops and their management at Sharda University. They will also be given a two month field training by Dhanuka who will also pay a stipend and allowances to the students. The 15 students, after completion of course and evaluation process, will be placed on permanent roll of the company as Frontline staff in BD or sales department as per the band and compensation structure of Dhanuka Agritech Limited. The PGDPP is a unique collaborative program depicting an Institute-Industry interface directed towards the growth of the agribusiness sector and at the same time addressing the unemployment problem in relation to the agricultural science graduates. This specially trained manpower will take the much needed best plant protection technology for the benefit of the farmers and the country.
- MoU between Jharkhand Skill Development Mission Society and Bhartiya Skill Development University in Jan’19
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan Institute of Management Science, Kolkata Hosts ‘National Symposium on 150th Birth Anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi’
- IIT Mandi introduces Two New Elective Courses this Semester
- Sharda University organized 9th edition of its Annual Cultural Festival “CHORUS 2019”
- Center for Healthcare Entrepreneurship (CfHE), IIT Hyderabad, invites applications for its One Year Fellowship Program in Healthcare Entrepreneurship from individuals passionate about innovations in Healthcare.