Nagpur: Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Nagpur has invited applications from eligible candidates for faculty posts. The positions are available at Assistant Professor Grade II level.
Key Dates: The Last date of receipt of completed application is 07 January 2019, 5:00 pm.
IIIT, Nagpur is offering UG and PG programmes i.e B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering and BTech in Electronics & Communication Engineering and PhD programs.
List of Departments where vacant posts available:
1 ) Department of Computer Science and Engineering
2) Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
3) Department of Basic Science & Engineering
- a) Humanities (English, Communication Skills, Economics and Industrial
- b) Mathematics
Essential Qualifications: For CSE and ECE ( Engg Disciplines)
- a) UG – B.E / B.Tech
- b) P.G – M.E/ M.Tech/M.S(Engg/Techo)
- c) Ph.D. ( Engg /Technology) in relevant discipline
First class at either UG or PG: For Basic Science & Engineering (For Humanities and Mathematics) :
- a) U.G – B.Sc / B.S / B.A/ B.Com ( For Science or Mathematics or\Humanities respectively)
- b) P.G – M.Sc /M.S /M.A / M.Com ( For Science or Mathematics or Humanities respectively)
- c) Ph.D. (Science or Mathematics or Humanities respectively) First class at either UG or PG
Desirable requirements: One research paper published or accepted in any of the Journals covered under any of the two major citation indexes: Web of Science (SCI/SSCI and other) and Scopus(with
JOURNALS ONLY option)
For eligibility criteria, how to apply and other details, candidates should visit the Faculty Recruitment page of the official website of IIIT Nagpur.