New Delhi: Railways Recruitment Board (RRB) is the conducting body for RRB NTPC recruitment process. It has released recruitment notification for Non-Technical Popular Categories, Para Medical Staff, Ministerial & Isolated Categories and Level-I Posts. The total no. of vacancies are 1,30,000 for Multiple posts. This is the best opportunity if you are looking forward to work with Government Body. Check this article to know details about the important dates, post, and exam overview or summary. Carefully, go through the given details and find whether you are eligible for this recruitment drive and avail this opportunity as soon as possible.
RRB NTPC Exam 2019 – Summary
The RRB recently released the most awaited recruitment notification, wherein there are 1.3 Lakh vacancies to be filled in for various posts. Railways is one of the biggest recruiting body in India. It thoroughly examines candidates for various abilities before recruiting them for different posts in various states/zones. The job posts fall under Non-Technical Popular Categories, Para Medical Staff, Ministerial & Isolated categories and Level-I Posts. The RRB NTPC conducts the exam through online mode.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- The online registration for application is starting from 28th February 2019 and will last till 12th March 2019.
- The process of Application is starting with Online Registration for NTPC application forms.
- Para Medical Staff application process will start on 4th March 2019.
- Ministerial & Isolated application will begin from 8th March 2019
- Level-I Posts, applications will open on 12th March 2019.
RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification Post Sub-Categories 2019
Non-Technical Popular Categories – You can apply for the below mentioned post under this category –
Accounts Clerk cum typist, Junior Clerk cum Typists, Trains Clerk, Traffic Assistant Goods Guard, Commercial cum Ticket Clerk, Senior Commercial cum Ticket, Junior Account Assistant cum Typist, Clerk, Senior Clerk cum Typist, Commercial Apprentice, Station Master etc.
Para Medical Staff Category – You can apply for the below mentioned post if you are interested in this category
Staff nurse, Health & Malaria Inspector, Pharmacist, ECG technician, Lab Assistant, Lab Technician etc. for the RRB NTPC Recruitment drive.
Ministerial & Isolated categories– Apply under this section if you want to work for the post mentioned below,
Stenographer, Chief Law Assistant, Junior Translator (Hindi) etc. in the RRB NTPC Recruitment drive.
Level-I Posts – You can apply for the post mentioned under this section-
Gateman, Helpers in various departments (Electrical, Engineering, Pointsman Mechanical and S&T Departments), Track Maintainer Grade IV, and Porter etc.
RRB NTPC Recruitment Notice 2019 – Vacancy List
A total of 1.3 lakh vacancies are open under multiple posts of Non-Technical Popular Categories, Ministerial & Isolated categories, Para Medical Staff, and Level – I Posts.
RRB NTPC Recruitment 2018 – Application Fee
The RRB is charging the below mentioned fee for the RRB NTPC recruitment drive
RRB NTPC Recruitment Notification Application Fee 2019
Application Fees for the RRB NTPC Recruitment Drive are as follow:
- The application fee for the non-concession categories is Rs. 500/-.The RRB NTPC will refund Rs.400/- once you appear for CBT-1 exam.
- The application fee for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, Ex-Servicemen, PwBDs, Female, Transgender, Minorities & Economically Backward Class, is Rs.250/-. An amount of Rs.250/- will be refunded once you appear for CBT-1 exam.
Hope the details regarding the RRB NTPC Recruitment notification are helpful for you. If you are interested in this recruitment drive, then apply soon before the application date closes.