Mumbai: The Gyaan Hub is an annual conference event, conducted by L&D Global Mumbai. It is introduced in order to train leaders about various upcoming techniques and platforms that major corporates could put to use. This year even will take place on 20 October 2018 (Saturday) and 21 October 2018 (Sunday).
The two-days even will have six theme-based learning lesions. Each session will be addressed by eminent speakers and industry thought leaders. The themes are as followed: Talent Management; Learning & Development; Digital Marketing; Education (Investment); Mental Mapping; and Business Story Telling.
DAY 1 :
- Talent Management ~by Mr. Surya P. Mohapatra
- Learning & Development ~by Capt. Shantanu Chakravarty
- Digital Marketing ~by Ms. Sunita Biddu
DAY 2 :
- Education (Investment) ~by Ms. Indu Sahani
- Mental Mapping ~by Mr. Rathinaswamy Arikosamy
- Business Story Telling ~by Mr. Indranil Chakraborty
The Gyaan Hub conference will be held on 20th and 21st October 2018.
One can register at the following link:
- Mera Events : https://www.meraevents.com/event/the-gyaan-hub?ucode=organizer
- Explara : https://in.explara.com/e/the-gyaan-hub
- Townscript : https://www.townscript.com/e/the-gyaan-hub-042422
About L&D Global: L&D Global has chapters in eight cities in India: Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Chennai, Bhubaneswar, New Delhi, Hyderabad, and Kolkata. The mission of L&D Global is popularly known as 3 Cs: Collaborate, Co-create and Contribute. The primary activities of the group are facilitating forums where members can collaborate, share and learn best practices and exchange ideas, facilitating networking among members across different cities and countries, and conducting training programs, Webinars, ‘Chat with Expert’ sessions for members.