Bhopal (MP): Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology, Bhopal has invited online applications from eligible candidates for admission to Ph.D. Program for Academic Session 2018-19.
The Ph.D. programmed available in following categories:
- Full Time Research Students.
- Sponsored Full Time.
3. Project Staff (In all Department/Centers) (as per ordinance 10.1.1(3)) JRF working in the Institute under Externally Funded Projects from agencies such as CSIR, UGC, DST, DAE, DRDO etc.
The department offering Ph. D. programmed is mention below:
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Materials & Metallurgical Engineering
- Energy Centre
- Biological Science & Engineering
- Architecture & Planning
- Physics (Physics, Nano science & Engineering under Department of Physics)
- Mathematics (Mathematics, Computer Applications & Bioinformatics under Department of Mathematics)
- Humanities and Social Science
- Management Studies
Total Seats available in Ph.D. Admission of 15 departments= 70
1.Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with minimum 75% marks (CGPA 7.5) and Bachelor’s Degree with minimum 65% (CGPA 6.5), from a recognized University/ Institution. For reserved category student’s i.e.SC/ST/PwD a relaxation of 5% (0.5 in CGPA) is applicable. Reservations are as per prevailing GOI norms.
2.Candidate should have VALID GATE score or NET qualification.
Key Dates: Last Date of form submission 15 June 2018
Date of written test 22 June 2018.
a) The application form can be downloaded from the Institute website http://www.manit.ac.in.
b) Completed form along with non-refundable processing fee of Rs. 1500/- (Unreserved) and Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST/PwD candidates should be submitted to Assistant Registrar (Academic), MANIT Bhopal – 462003 upto 15/06/2018. The payment of processing fee is to be done only through SBI online “SBI Collect” into the account of the Director, MANIT, Bhopal.
c) Selection will be based on written test conducted at Institute level.
For exact details about eligibility conditions, how to apply and other details, the candidates should refer the Admission Notification, uploaded on the official website of MANIT