Mumbai : SP Jain School of Global Management (SP Jain Global) announced today the ongoing successful campus placements for its flagship Global MBA program and the Master of Global Business Program. With over 50% international offers and top employment locations across India, Dubai, Singapore, Phiilipines, Vietnam, Bahrain, Qatar, Africa amongst others.
Key highlights from this season’s employment report:
- 50% placements for international opportunities giving our students best-in-class international, cross-geography, cross-cultural opportunities so as to better position them for C-Suite roles in global connected businesses.
- Highest offer for the GMBA program is INR 45 lakhs and the average offer INR 20 lakhs. The Highest Salary in 2019 witnessed a 10% increase as compared to 2018.The Global MBA program is designed for professionals with 3+ years of work experience and the batch has an average work experience of over 6 years.
- Top recruiters for the Global MBA program this season include KPMG, Dell, Rivoli, KPI soft, Tata NYK, Accenture Strategy, E&Y, Deloitte, Vector Consulting, Cedar Consulting, Cogoport, Johnson & Johnson, Adani, Genpact, PWC, Barclays, Ceva Logistics, Zenrooms, Sofis.
- Highest offer for the Master of Global Business program is INR 36 lakhs and the average offer INR 18.5lakhs. The Highest Salary in 2019 witnessed a 16% increase as compared to 2018.The Master of Global Business program is designed for graduates with 0-3 years of work experience and the batch has an average work experience of over 1 year.
- Top recruiters for the Master of Global Business program this season include multinational companies across the world such as Deloitte,Schneider Electric, Johnson & Johnson, Landmark Group, Kuehne+Nagel, Redington Gulf, Aramex, Westcon, Dunia Finance, Homebox, Danzas, Essar, Johnson & Johnson, Adani, Cogoport, Cedar Consulting, Genpact.
- Consulting emerged as the top recruiting sector with 24% placement offers followed by Logictics & Supply Chain at 17% and Information Technology at 16%, Other recruiting sectors in this season are Fintech, Banking, Investment Banking, Retail, Luxury, Education, Staffing, Energy, Pharmacuetical, et all.
- Leading start-ups such as Zenrooms, Gnowbe, Cogoport also commanded a sweet spot in this season’s placement race.
- All functions were well represented in the mix from advisory (consulting – 24%) to business management (general management – 8% ) to customer facing (Sales & Marketing – 35% ; Logistics & Supply Chain – 15%) as well as production / cost centers (IT –9%, Finance – 9%). This diversified split is strongly indicative of our students fungibility as well as future growth in their chosen career paths.
Dr. Balakrishna Grandhi, Dean of the School’s full-time Postgraduate Programs attributes this success to the School’s unique tri-city learning model that has proven to transform its students from ordinary graduates to 21st century global business leaders. SP Jain Global which has campuses in the leading business cities of Dubai, Singapore, Sydney and Mumbai is known best for pioneering and offering the world’s first tri-city undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
“Our students have a unique edge when it comes to competing for global jobs. Having lived and studied in three of the world’s top business cities, they have first-hand knowledge of how to operate and succeed in a global business environment. They know how to work in global teams; they are globally minded and emotionally intelligent and these skills have continued to reap rewards in the form of better jobs and salaries long after they graduate. Our many rankings by the world’s top international publications are testimony to this,” shares Dr. Grandhi.
The Global MBA program of the 15-year-old business school was recently ranked #12 in the world by Forbes, even ahead of the 2-year MBA programs of NYU, USC, Georgia Tech, UNSW Business School, Schulich School of Business, Penn State and other top international business schools. The Forbes ranking is based on the return on investment achieved by business school graduates in their first five years post-MBA. Previously, the School has also featured in prominent international rankings by the Financial Times, Times Higher Education-Wall Street Journal, Nielsen and The Economist.