Loading...
You are here:  Home  >  'IIT Kanpur'
Latest

IIT Kanpur Launches Two MTech Programmes: One in drone technology other in Cognitive Systems

By   /  March 4, 2023  /  #Top News, Admission Alert, PhD & Research  /  Comments Off on IIT Kanpur Launches Two MTech Programmes: One in drone technology other in Cognitive Systems

IIT Kanpur Launches Two MTech Programmes: One in drone technology other in Cognitive Systems

Kanpur, 04 March 2023: The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur, has approved two new MTech programmes in response to the growing needs of the industry and society. The approved programme on Unmanned Aerial Systems Engineering makes IIT Kanpur the first institute in India to offer a dedicated MTech programme in drone technology, and the […]

Read More →
Latest

IIT Kanpur Announces eMasters Degrees for Working Professionals (GATE Not Required )

By   /  October 4, 2021  /  #Top News, Admission Alert, Product Launch  /  Comments Off on IIT Kanpur Announces eMasters Degrees for Working Professionals (GATE Not Required )

IIT Kanpur Announces eMasters Degrees for Working Professionals (GATE Not Required )

Kanpur, 04 October 2021:  The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) today announced the launch of four new postgraduate programmes through virtual learning to enable seamless e-learning for working professionals.  The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) today announced the launch of four new postgraduate programmes through virtual learning to enable seamless e-learning […]

Read More →
Latest

Decoding Eligibility for IIT Kanpur PhD Admission with Fellowships for Semester I 2021-22

By   /  April 3, 2021  /  #Top News, Admission Alert, PhD & Research  /  Comments Off on Decoding Eligibility for IIT Kanpur PhD Admission with Fellowships for Semester I 2021-22

GATE 2023: 80% candidates downloaded admit cards, remaining 20% yet to download

Kanpur, 03 April 2021:  Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur, an Institute of National Importance, has  announced admission to  PhD Admission for Semester  I – 2021-22. Fellowships: Financial support (Institute Assistantship/Scholarship) will be provided to non-sponsored PhD, MTech and MS (By Research) students. Students who are in final year of their programme (likely to finish […]

Read More →
Latest

IIT Kanpur Announces Admission to MTech, PhD & MS (Research) with Fellowships for Semester I 2021-22

By   /  March 23, 2021  /  #Top News, Admission Alert, PhD & Research  /  Comments Off on IIT Kanpur Announces Admission to MTech, PhD & MS (Research) with Fellowships for Semester I 2021-22

GATE 2023: 80% candidates downloaded admit cards, remaining 20% yet to download

Kanpur:  Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur, an Institute of National Importance, has  announced admission to  PhD, MTech, MDes, MS(By Research) and DIIT Programmes for I Semester  – 2021-22. Fellowships: Financial support (Institute Assistantship/Scholarship) will be provided to non-sponsored PhD, MTech and MS (By Research) students. Students who are in final year of their programme […]

Read More →
Latest

IIT Kharagpur, Madras, and Kanpur & IISc Bangalore partner in Melbourne-India Postgraduate Academy (MIPA)

By   /  February 8, 2021  /  #Top News, Education, Global News, Study Abroad  /  Comments Off on IIT Kharagpur, Madras, and Kanpur & IISc Bangalore partner in Melbourne-India Postgraduate Academy (MIPA)

IIT Kharagpur, Madras, and Kanpur & IISc Bangalore partner in Melbourne-India Postgraduate Academy (MIPA)

Mumbai, 08 February 2021: The Melbourne India Postgraduate Program (MIPP) and the Melbourne India Postgraduate Academy (MIPA) are joint initiatives of The University of Melbourne and a select group of India’s elite research universities: IIT Madras, IIT Kanpur, IIT Kharagpur and the IISc Bangalore. MIPP and MIPA’s engagement with outstanding and enthusiastic graduate researchers (GR’s) […]

Read More →
Latest

IIT Kanpur announces Admission for PhD, MTech, MDes programmes July 2020

By   /  March 18, 2020  /  #Alert, #Top News, Admission Alert, PhD & Research  /  Comments Off on IIT Kanpur announces Admission for PhD, MTech, MDes programmes July 2020

IIT Kanpur will Organize GATE 2023 while IIT Guwahati to Organize JAM 2023

Kanpur: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur, an Institute of National Importance, has announced Admissions to  PhD, MTech, MDes and MS (By Research) programmes commencing from July 23, 2020 (2020-21-I Semester) in the various departments/interdisciplinary programmes. Financial support (Institute Assistantship/Scholarship) will be provided to non-sponsored MTech, MDes, PhD and MS (By Research) students. Key Date: […]

Read More →
Latest

After IIT Bombay and Delhi, IIT Kanpur collaborates with Australia’s La Trobe University to launch Joint PhD program

By   /  March 4, 2020  /  #Alert, #Top News, Education, Global News, PhD & Research  /  Comments Off on After IIT Bombay and Delhi, IIT Kanpur collaborates with Australia’s La Trobe University to launch Joint PhD program

After IIT Bombay and Delhi, IIT Kanpur collaborates with Australia’s La Trobe University to launch Joint PhD program

Kanpur: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kanpur and La Trobe University, a leading university in Australia, have launched Research Academy in India. The IIT Kanpur – La Trobe University Research Academy will address significant global social, community, health and technological challenges. The research Academy will also offer a joint PhD programs. The 40 PhD students […]

Read More →
Latest

IIT Kanpur Completes 60 Years

By   /  October 31, 2019  /  #Alert, #Top News, Education, Global News  /  Comments Off on IIT Kanpur Completes 60 Years

IIT Kanpur will Organize GATE 2023 while IIT Guwahati to Organize JAM 2023

Kanpur 31 Oct  2019: IIT Kanpur, one of the first Indian Institutes of Technology and a globally acclaimed Institute of National Importance, will celebrate the successful completion of 60 years of its founding, on 2nd November 2019 in Kanpur. Hon’ble Union Minister of Human Resource Development, Shri Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ will be the Guest of […]

Read More →
Latest

IIT Kanpur releases PhD Admission Notification PhD, MS Research & MTech Jan 2020

By   /  October 4, 2019  /  #Alert, #Top News, Admission Alert, PhD & Research  /  Comments Off on IIT Kanpur releases PhD Admission Notification PhD, MS Research & MTech Jan 2020

IIT Kanpur will Organize GATE 2023 while IIT Guwahati to Organize JAM 2023

Kanpur: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Kanpur has invited applications from Indian as well as foreign nationals for admission to PhD, MTech and MS (By Research) programmes commencing from January 02, 2020 (2019-20-II Semester). PhD (Engg.): Aerospace Engineering; Biological Sciences & Bio-Engineering; Civil Engineering; Computer Science & Engineering; Electrical Engineering; Industrial & Management Engineering; Materials […]

Read More →
Skilloutlook.com