New Delhi: The Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) 2018 will be held on 20 May 2018 (Sunday). JEE Advanced is national test for admission to Undergraduate Programs at Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).
IIT Kanpur, the organizing institute, has released the Mock Test series for the test. Recently, Mock Test 4, Mock Test 5 and Mock Test 6 for JEE (Advanced) 2018 have been uploaded on the official website of JEE (Advanced) 2018: https://www.jeeadv.ac.in/
Earlier, Mock Test 1, Mock Test 2 and Mock Test 3 have been uploaded on the official website of JEE (Advanced) 2018.
The JEE (Advanced) 2018 will be held on 20 May 2018 (Sunday). The entire JEE (Advanced) 2018 Examination will be conducted in fully computer based test mode.
Indian Nationals (including PIO/OCI) must fulfill each of the following five criteria for appearing in JEE (Advanced) 2018:
- Should be among the top 2,24,000 (including all categories) in Paper -1 of JEE (Main) 2018.
- Should be born on or after October 1, 1993. Five years relaxation is given to SC, ST and PwD candidates.
- Should not have appeared in JEE (Advanced) in 2016 or earlier.
- Should have appeared for the Class XII (or equivalent) board examination for the first time in 2017 or 2018.
- Should not have accepted admission at any of the IITs earlier.
The performance of a candidate in this examination will form the basis for admission to the Bachelor’s, Integrated Master’s and Dual Degree programs (entry at the 10+2 level) in all the IITs.