Gurgaon: Maruti Suzuki India Limited (MSIL), India’s leading passenger vehicle manufacturer, invites application for hiring of young Graduate Engineers passed out from 2016 batch with an industry experience of 12-20 months at the time of application. They will be joined as Assitant Manager/AM and work in the following departments of the company: Engineering / R&D Vertical / Production /Quality Assurance / Supply Chain.
Key Dates & How to Apply: The eligible candidates should apply before 08 Dec 2017 (23:59 hrs). Candidates should apply through online https://www.marutisuzuki.com/corporate/careers# .
Job Location: Rohtak / Gurgaon / Manesar
Experience: 12 – 20 months (as on 1st Jan’18) post BE/B.Tech
Degree: BE / B.Tech (Regular / Full-time only)
Passing Year Batch – 2016 only;
Branches: Mechanical, Automotive Design, Production Engineering, Automobile Engineering Electrical, Electronics, Electrical & Electronics.
Marks %Age: 65% or equivalent CGPA (6.5/10) throughout 10th, 12th or Diploma, B.E /B.Tech
Age: 21-26 years (as on April 1, 2018)
Not Eligible for the Jobs
- Candidates already participated in MSIL GET hiring process 2017 under employee ward scheme
- Part time/correspondence qualification
- Candidates with job changes will not be considered
- Candidates with no experience/Fresher/Currently Unemployed
- Candidate with Color blindness
- Candidates working with MSIL vendors/Dealers/JV/Group Companies
- Candidates having ME/M.Tech & Dual Degree
- Online Test (Technical, Aptitude & Psychometric)* – 16th Dec 2017 (tentative)
- Personal Interview (Technical + HR)
- Joining in August 2018
The recruitment notification informed that test will be conducted in major cities pan India that will be informed to the shortlisted candidates through separate e-mail.
For exact eligibility conditions, how to apply and other details, interested candidates should refer Recruitment Notification uploaded on the official website of Maruti Suzuki India Limited: