Dharamshala: Central University of Himachal Pradesh, a leading central university in India, has released notification for PhD admission 2017. The total number of vacant seats is 120. The closing date for submission of PhD application is 31 July 2017.
The eligibility criteria for PhD Admission is almost similar to the UGC guidelines for PhD Admission. The application forms can be submitted in person/ sent by post to the Head of the concerned Department.
List of schools and department offering PhD Programmes:
- Department of Tourism & Travel Management
- Tribal Chair
- Ambedkar Chair
- Department of Sociology and Social Anthropology
- School of Social Sciences
- School of Physical & Material Sciences
- Department of Library & Information Science
- School of Mathematics, Computer & Information Sciences
- School of Life Sciences
- Department of Mass Communication & Electronic Media
- School of Journalism, Mass Communication & New Media
- Department of Sanskrit
- Department of English & European Languages
- Department of Hindi & Indian Languages
- Department of Educational Studies
- School of Earth & Environmental Sciences
- Department of Marketing & Supply Chain Management
- Department of Human Resource Management & Organizational Behaviour
- School of Business & Management Studies
For complete information regarding eligible research supervisors, their departments along with their area/s of specialization, and number of vacant seats available with them, the candidates should visit the PhD Notification Page uploaded on the official website of the university: www.cuhimachal.ac.in .
For exact eligibility conditions, how to apply and other details, interested candidates should refer official recruitment notification, uploaded on the official website of the university.