Mumbai: Are you looking for studying a Masters of PhD in global schools and universities. The QS World Grad School Tour is here to solve your puzzles and problems.
The QS World Grad School Tour, coming to India in May, will host top universities and admissions directors from all around the world.
The interested candidates will discover information about studying in different countries, meet face to face with admissions directors from top universities offering a broad spectrum of Masters and PhD programs and find a university best suited to fulfil their career aspirations at the QS World Grad School Tour.
QS World Grad School Tour India will be held in Mumbai on 22nd May 2016 (Venue: Vivanta by Taj President ,90 Cuffe Parade, Mumbai -400 005, India).
Confirmed QS World Grad School Tour events are as followed: New Delhi – 24th May 2016; Hyderabad- 26th May 2016; Bangalore – 29th May 2016.
Dates for QS World Grad School Tour in four other cities such as Chennai, Kolkata, Pune and Coimbatore will be confirmed.
Key features of the tour
- Exclusive scholarship opportunities worth US$ 1.7 Million for attendees
- Receive the latest QS World University Rankings Report and the QS Top Grad School Guide 2014 for first 100 attendees
- Attend dedicated GRE seminars and Workshops
- Attend various information sessions and presentations by top universities
- Get Expert Admission, Test Preparation, Funding and Career Advice
- Exclusive lower rate loans for all attendees by Credila