Jodhpur, 21 October 2023: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Jodhpur has invited online applications for Admission to PhD Programs Semester II 2023-24. The Cut-off date for an application to be considered for the admission process is 20 October 2023.
IIT Jodhpur hosts Ph.D. program in areas of technology, engineering, sciences, humanities and social scienceso Ocmanagement and entrepreneurship.
The Institute admits students to the doctoral degree programs in the following categories, namely
- Full-Time Regular
- Full-time Sponsored
- Part-time (online)
- Indian Nationals Residing Abroad (INRA) and Foreign Nationals
An Indian National who must have been residing abroad continuously for at least one year at the time of applying for admission are eligible for admissions under INRA category.
Candidates who holds foreign passports (including persons with OCI or PIO cards) are eligible to apply for admission as foreign candidates.
The applications are invited in the following departments/schools:
(1) Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
(2) Bioscience and Bioengineering
(3) Center for Emerging Technologies for Sustainable Development
(4) Centre for Education & Technology for Education
(6) Chemical Engineering
(7) Civil and Infrastructure Engineering
(8) Computer Science and Engineering
(9) Electrical Engineering
(10) Liberal Arts
(12) Management and Entrepreneurship
(13) Mechanical Engineering
(14) Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
In addition, the applications are also invited in the following inter-disciplinary areas:
(1) Digital Humanities
(2) Internet of Things and Applications
(3) Quantum Information and Computation
(4) Robotics and Mobility Systems
(5) Smart Healthcare
(6) Space Science & Technologies
Candidates admitted to Ph.D. Program (Regular) will be eligible for financial assistance as per the norms of IIT Jodhpur.
For further details about eligibility conditions, how to apply and other details, the candidates should refer the Admission Notification, uploaded on the official website of IIT Jodhpur.